We buy houses in Waynesboro Georgia. We are homebuyers in Waynesboro GA, and we offer cash for houses in Waynesboro. Are you thinking about selling your house? Perhaps you’re weighing the pros and cons of how to sell and wondering, “Should I hire a real estate agent to sell my home in Waynesboro GA or sell to an investor?” If so, then this blog post is for you! (It also applies to anyone looking to sell a house in Waynesboro GA or the surrounding areas.)
Selling a house is a big, complex decision, so you’re smart to be thinking through all the steps of the process.
Should I Hire a Real Estate Agent to Sell My Home in Waynesboro GA or Sell to an Investor?
Pros of Working with an Agent in Georgia
- The agent has probably done this before so they know the process
- You won’t have to do the actual negotiating – the agent will take care of that for you
- The agent will guide you, step by step
- You might get a price closer to your asking price
Cons of Working with an Agent in Waynesboro
- You’ll have to pay to fix up your house
- You’ll have to clean up your house
- You’ll have to wait while an agent shows your house to buyers – this could take months
- … which means you’ll have to pay bills, taxes, and insurance on the property the whole time the house is being shown
- You’ll have to pay the agent’s commissions
- You might not get a price closer to your asking price
Pros of Working with an Investor in GA
- The investor will have done this often and knows what they are doing
- You’ll know exactly what the offer is right away – there’s no guesswork or gambling on the market
- You don’t have to pay to fix up your house
- You don’t have to clean up your house
- You don’t have to wait months
- … which means you don’t have to pay bills, taxes, and insurance on the property that whole time
- You don’t have any commissions or fees to pay
Cons of Working with an Investor in Georgia
Which Is Better for You to Work with in GA?
For many property owners, it comes down to just a few simple questions:
- How soon do you want to sell?
- Would you rather gamble and see IF you can get market price (but pay more in bills) or know right away exactly how much you’ll get (and save money in all those expenses)?
When you answer those questions, then you’ll discover the answer to your question, “Should I hire a real estate agent to sell my home in Waynesboro GA or sell to an investor?”
Sell My House in Waynesboro GA
If you’re thinking of selling and have questions about the process or to see how much we can offer for your property, just reach out to us and let us know about the house and we’ll see how we can help. We might be able to give you a cash offer to buy your house right away or we might connect you with a great real estate agent that we know and work with. If you think you need to sell your house in Georgia, call us. We are your local Waynesboro GA home buyers and we can help you. Just call us at (706) 862-8781 or click here now and fill out the form, and we’ll get back to you right away.